Social & Charity Organizations(Page 1 of 2)
List of Social Organizations, Charity Groups & NGO Organizations in Bihar.
- Alcoholics Anonymous, Patna : Alcoholics Anonymous is a international organization of men and women who once had drinking problems.
- Kalyani Foundation, Darbhanga : The Kalyani Foundation carries out research projects for the advancement of knowledge in humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
- Azad India Foundation : Azad India Foundation is an NGO in Kishanganj, Bihar.
- Solar Alternatives & Associated Programmes : Solar Alternatives and Associated Programmes (SAAP) is a NGO aiming towards environmental protection and empowerment of the downtrodden.
- BiharBrains.com : BiharBrains.com is a Global Development forum for Bihar.
- Bihar Anjuman : Bihar Anjuman is the Largest network of people from Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Muzaffarpur : Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Bela, Muzaffarpur is an affiliated branch of Ramakrishna Math, Belur.
- Bhojpuri Association of India : Bhojpuri Association of India (BHAI) is a not for profit organization which aims to promote linguistic interests in Bhojpuri language.
- Bihar Development Trust, Patna : Bihar Development Trust is a microfinance and livelihood based institution in Bihar.
- Bihari Help Line, Patna : Bihari Help Line is a charitable trust working for the welfare and progress of Bihar.