Nursing Colleges(Page 1 of 3)
Directory of all Nursing Colleges in Karnataka State with brief information, website details, and contact details.
- Ambika College of Nursing, Bangalore : Ambika Institutions become a household name in the field of education in Bangalore and outside Karnataka. It stands apart for its quality nursing education.
- St. Mary's School of Nursing, Chitradurga : St. Mary's School of Nursing is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Mother Teresa College of Nursing, Bangalore : The Mother Teresa School/College of Nursing offers everything you need to help you excel by studying in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Basappa Memorial Institute of Nursing, Mysore : B.M. Institute of Nursing was established in 1994 with all the necessary Infrastructure in the Campus itself as per norms of INC & KNC.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing, Bangalore : The college is associated with the Sagar Apollo Hospital to impart quality practical training to the students.
- Father Muller College of Nursing, Mangalore : Father Muller College of Nursing is a unit of Father Muller Charitable Institutions
- Florence College of Nursing, Bangalore : Florence Group of Institutions is run by Devanahalli Rural Education Trust (Regd.), which was established in the year 1984.
- PMS School of Nursing, Bangalore : PMS School of Nursing was constituted as a registered body with Government of Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi at 2003
- Chinai College of Nursing, Bangalore : The Chinai Institute of Nursing Sciences is a Prestigious Institution situated in the heart of the Garden City, Bangalore that imparts quality nursing education.
- Manipal College of Nursing, Manipal : Since its inception in 1990, under the proficient leadership of Professor P.P. Bhanumathi, Manipal College of Nursing (MCON) has progressively grown in its strength and scope.