Medical Colleges(Page 1 of 3)
List of Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
- K.V.G. Medical College, Sullia : KVG Medical College is situated at Kurunjibag, Sullia, a backward, Malanad and rural area in the Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka State.
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur : There was enduring need for a good educational institution, promoted by dedicated people without any ulterior motive intending to create the requisite infrastructure for developing the place of Raichur as a recognizable city for imparting quality at par w
- J S S Medical College, Mysore : The JSS Medical College since its inception in 1984 – is dedicated to serving society as a center of excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, research and health care.
- Mysore Medical College : Sri Krishnadevaraja Wodiyar has been regarded as the founder of Mysore Medical College.
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Chitradurga : The college has well designed buildings for teaching administration and hospital purposes
- M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore : M. S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, was started in the year 1979 and has since grown into an institute of recognition and repute in India and abroad.
- Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar : Sri Devaraj Urs Educational Trust has 8 Institutions in which more than 500 dedicated, motivated faculty are serving and over 4500 students have enrolled for various courses.
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan : Hassan Institute of Medical College, Hassan will seek to be a center of excellence in Medical Education,
- St.John's Medical College,Bangalore : Started in 1963 by the Catholic Bishop's Conference of India, St. John's has grown to be listed as one of the top medical educational institutions in the country.
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur : Al-Ameen Medical College at Bijapur was started during the month of September, 1984 with the untiring efforts of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the Founder of Al-Ameen Movements.