Public Sector Banks(Page 1 of 2)
Directory of Public Sector Banks / Nationalised Banks in Karnataka State. The Karnataka Apex Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda etc.
- The Karnataka Apex Bank Ltd : The membership and share capital held by primary societies in Apex Bank was transferred to the respective District Cooperative Central Banks.
- Bank of India, Karnataka : The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
- Vijaya Bank : Vijaya Bank has the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka.
- UCO Bank : Founded in 1943, UCO Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking.
- Syndicate Bank : One of the leading Indian nationalised banks in India.
- Bank of Baroda, Bangalore : Bank of Baroda is the third largest Public Sector bank in India, after State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank.
- State Bank of Mysore : State Bank of Mysore was established in the year 1913 as Bank of Mysore Ltd. under the patronage of the erstwhile Govt. of Mysore.
- IDBI Bank Ltd : The Industrial Development Bank of India Limited commonly known by its acronym IDBI is one of India's leading public sector banks and 4th largest Bank in overall ratings.
- Andhra Bank : Andhra Bank was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr.Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya.
- Union Bank of India : Union Bank is a Public Sector Unit with 55.43% Share Capital held by the Government of India.