Boards, Corporations & Directorates(Page 1 of 4)
A Complete List of Government Agencies, Boards, Corporations & Directorates of the Government of Karnataka state of India. Website, Brief information and contact details are included.
- Director of Cooperative Audit, Karnataka : The Directorate of cooperative audit and its personnel are striving hard to conduct the audit of all cooperative societies in Karnataka.
- Regional Commissioner Office,Belgaum : The department looks after the general administration of the district, having control over other sister departments.
- Karnataka State Agricultural Marketing Board : The Karnataka Agricultural Produce Marketing (Regulation) Act 1966 has been enacted to provide a uniform law relating to the better regulation of buying and selling of Agricultural Produce.
- Social Welfare Department, Karnataka : The Constitution of India provides certain special Constitutional safeguards for the welfare of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other weaker sections of the population, so that they could take their rightful place in community.
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Karnataka : The DES is responsible for providing the necessary database for formulation of programme and policies by the State.
- Karnataka Official Website : Governor, Chief Minister, CM Secretariat, Cabinet Ministers, State Legislature and Names of PS / Secretaries and much more.
- Central Poultry Organisation, Karnataka : Maintaining of Germ plasm of low input technology birds and multiplication and development of these stocks and supply for rural poultry development programmes.
- Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited, Bangalore : Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited is a Government Company established by the Government of Karnataka.
- Employees' State Insurance Corporation, Karnataka : Under Section 1(5) of the Act, the Scheme has been extended to shops, hotels, restaurants, cinemas including preview theatre, road motor transport undertakings and newspaper establishment employing 20 or more persons
- Municipal Reforms Cell, Government of Karnataka : Municipal Reforms Cell is under the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Government of Karnataka.