Districts(Page 1 of 3)
List of Government Websites for all the districts in Karnataka like Bagalkot, Bangalore Rural, Chikballapur, Belgaum, Bidar, Shimoga, Koppal, Chamarajanagar, Kolar, Haveri, Mandya, Mysore, Gadag, Raichur, Udupi, Dharwad, Kodagu and other districts are included.
- Bagalkot District : With re-organization of the district in 1997, the new Bagalkot district has come into existence during 50 th year of India’s independence.
- Bangalore Rural District : The Bangalore (Rural) district is located in the South-Eastern corner of Karnataka spanning a geographical area of 5,841 Sq.km
- Uttara Kannada District : Uttara Kannada District is one of the biggest districts of Karnataka State with abundant natural resources.
- Chikballapur District : Chikballapur District was created out of Kolar District on 23.08.2007.
- Bangalore Urban District : The district is the Principal Administrative unit below the state level. .
- Dakshina Kannada District : The district bureaucracy and its structure in the country are conceived and given a shape more than a century ago.
- Belgaum District : Belgam is one of the oldest, strong, prominent, and well cultured historical place nestling high in the Western Ghats.
- Bidar District : Bidar is a charming district- one of its charms being a very bracing climate practically throughout the district and for the greater part of the year.
- Shimoga District : Shimoga is a true picture of nature's bounty-landscapes dotted with waterfalls, swaying palms and lush paddy fields make for picturesque locales.
- Koppal District : Koppal district is having partly red sandy and black cotton soil suitable for agriculture and horticulture crops.