Departments(Page 1 of 4)
List of Government Departments in Karnataka. Audit & Accounts, Education, Agriculture, Forest, Health, Tourism, Commercial Taxes Department, Department of Kannada & Culture, Horticulture, Department of Industries and Commerce, Water Resources etc. are included.
- Audit and Accounts Department : Accountants General Karnataka website agkar.cag.gov.in has details about Accountant Generals in Karnataka, organizational structure, tenders etc
- Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterniry Services : Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Karnataka website has info about AHVS, contact info, department origin, laboratories, schemes, developments, breeding policy etc
- Department of Collegiate Education, Karnataka : Department of Collegiate Education has brought degree level education within the reach of the common man.
- Department of Electrical Inspectorate, Karnataka : The Department of Electrical Inspectorate is working under the administrative control of the Department of Energy, Government of Karnataka.
- Agricultural Department : Karnataka State Department of Agriculture or KSDA takes care of the agricultural matters of the state.
- Department of Stamps & Registration, Karnataka : The Department of Stamps & Registration is the third highest revenue generating department for the Government of Karnataka.
- Department of Health and Family Welfare, Karnataka : Karnataka state is one of the pioneer states in the country in providing comprehensive public health services to its people.
- Karnataka Forest Department : Official web site of Karnataka Forest Department, Government of Karnataka.
- Department of Ecology & Environment, Karnataka : Department of Ecology & Environment, Government of Karnataka's mandate to preserve and enhance the quality of the natural environment
- Directorate of Translations, Karnataka : The Directorate of Translations is one of the Karnataka Government Departments, which is striving for the development of Kannada.